If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company. You can request an RA number by emailing us at email@example.com, by calling us on (03) 9670-2010 or via live chat on our website Monday-Friday 9 am - 5 pm. This request must be made within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we off FREE RETURN SHIPPING on orders excluding sale items.
PLEASE NOTE: There are NO REFUNDS on sale items for change of mind. We recommend that you please consider your purchase carefully.
To receive your FREE RETURN, simply apply for a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number and we will organise for a returns label to be emailed to you from Australia Post. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
- All returns must be pre-arranged by emailing The Walking Companyat firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone on (03) 9670-2010 or live chat via our website.
- The shoebox is considered part of the product and must be returned in good condition by wrapping/boxing prior to shipping. We recommend using the box that the products were originally shipped in. Alternatively, satchels and boxes are available at all Australia Post outlets.
- Any goods that have been shipped back without the original packaging, and not in original condition, or where the original packaging has been used as the shipping box, will not be accepted as a return, and subsequently, a refund or exchange will not be issued.
- We will issue a full refund back only via the tender that was used to make the original purchase.
- We will not under any circumstances refund the cost of shipping the original product to you in the case of exchange or refund.
Although this is our recommended returns service, you may return the goods by any secure means, as long as the product meets The Walking Company’s returns standard. Returns sent back without an RA number or being pre-arranged will be exchanged/refunded at the discretion of The Walking Company in meeting our returns policy standards.
To organise your exchange, simply apply for a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
Please note we can only exchange items that meet our returns conditions. Any product for exchange must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt. Please check stock availability when organising your RA Number, as stock can be put on hold for you. We cannot guarantee stock availability for exchanges when no request for the stock has been made.
The Walking Company will cover the cost of the return shipping however, shipping costs for the product/s being sent back out to the customer for the exchange will require a flat rate payment of $15. Payment can be made over the phone by calling us on (03) 9670 2010, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, or, via a PayPal money request.
Return of Sale product
You may return your order of a sale prodcuct/s for an exchange of equal or greater value, or, a credit ONLY. We will not provide a refund for sale product/s for change of mind, so please consider your purchase carefully.
Product where you feel there may be a manufacturing issue
At The Walking Company we are proud of our merchandise, and guarantee all of our products as being as advertised. We will attempt to replace any merchandise deemed defective by the manufacturer (subject to availability), or refund you for any defective merchandise provided that:
- The return is pre-arranged with The Walking Company. This can be done by emailing email@example.com,over the phone on (03) 9670-2010 or via live chat on our website.
- The product is returned to us with proof of purchase.
- The product is not defective as a result of misuse (determined by the manufacturer).
- Warranty periods for the most product is usually within 3-12 months, this can vary from brand to brand
- The shipping method for goods where you feel there may be a manufacturing issue will vary between cases, please contact us and we will be able to provide clearer information for you based on individual circumstances.
It is the policy of The Walking Company that; any product that is returned to us because you feel that there may be a manufacturing issue, will be assessed by the 'brand', where it would be deemed by them either;
- “Fair wear and tear”
- Or a manufacturing fault
Under no circumstance will the product be replaced or refunded on the spot. However, we will always endeavour to achieve a fair and satisfactory result for all of our customers, once the product has been inspected. This process usually, takes 7-10 working days.
International returns and exchanges are required to follow the same procedure as our domestic orders, however, any costs incurred will be at the purchasers’ expense.