Your privacy is important to The Walking Company. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that The Walking Company collects and the ways in which The Walking Company uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
The Walking Company may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website
- Information that you provide us for the purpose of registering with the website
- Information about transactions carried out over this website
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
Using personal information
The Walking Company may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website
- Personalise the website for you
- Enable your access to and use of the website services
- Send to you products that you purchase
- Collect payments from you; and
- Send you marketing communications where you have requested
Where The Walking Company discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, The Walking Company may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
The Walking Company will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. The Walking Company will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. Once your order has been charged only the last four digits of your credit card are stored.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Rate and review
If you provide a review or rating or feedback for The Walking Company or one of its products or services, you agree that we may publish part or all of your review or rating together with your first name and suburb and country.
Updating this statement
This website may contain links to other websites. The Walking Company is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to email@example.com or;
- by post to 348 Little Bourke Street, Melbourne VIC 3000